Saturday, October 24, 2015

Questions About Controversy

In this blog post, I will announce what debate I will be participating in.  Also, I will identify for questions about the controversy.

"Questions" (via Thernantic). 
I will participate in the debate over artificial sweeteners.

Who-
What companies are against artificial sweeteners?
What companies use which artificial sweeteners?
Are there any celebrities who have strong feelings about artificial sweeteners?

What-
What are the facts/ studies proving artificial sweeteners are bad?
What are the facts/ studies proving artificial sweeteners are ok?
Is there any evidence that artificial sweeteners are better than regular sugar?

When-
When were artificial sweeteners first widely used?
When did they start manufacturing "diet" soda?
When did evidence against artificial sweeteners first come out?

Where-
What other countries use artificial sweeteners?
Have any places "banned" artificial sweeteners?
Where were artificial sweeteners first used?

How-
How were artificial sweeteners discovered?
How do they impact the industry?
How are artificial sweeteners reported on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...