Saturday, October 24, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

In this blog post, I will hone in on a few questions in order to gain focus.

"Focus" (via Veda House). 
The questions that I choose were:
Have any countries "banned" artificial sweeteners?
Are there any celebrities that have strong feelings about artificial sweeteners?

I thought that the first question was important because it is important to include a global perspective for an argument. For example, if artificial sweeteners are banned in 3 countries, it would be a good fact if arguing why they are bad.

I chose the second question because I thought that it was interesting. People love knowing about famous people's opinions. Like how Jenny McCarthy is anti shots, and people only care what she's saying because she's famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...