Saturday, October 17, 2015

Paragraph Analysis 2

In this blog post, I will provide a copy of my project 2, but it will contain my own analysis instead of peer review.

"Analysis with Magnifying Glass" (via AppianInsight).
Here is the link to my analysis of project 2 google doc. My paragraphs are logically organized, but could be improved to have smoother transitions. For example, in one paragraph, I end the paragraph with a quote, and that definitely need to be changed. Typically, my opening sentences work well to introduce topics, but like I said, the ending sentences can generally be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...