Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed Grace's letter and Aaron's letter.

"Bathmat Pugs," Olivia Wann. 
The most helpful thing about peer review on the final project, was that it helped me see what my letter was missing. My rough draft is only about a page long, and I sat around thinking of what I could add, and my peers helped me see what was needed. For example, Hunter suggested that I could add a paragraph about how I approach a writing situation.

I think that my letter does a good job of analyzing myself as a writer. I tried to be as honest as possible, which I think you can see when reading it.

One thing that I will add is "an analysis of your writing assignments." I touched on my assignments, but some specific details need to be added.

I only have one quote from my own writing right now, so I will be adding more.

I do explain my choices and their effects that they had on my work in the class. Once again, this will help me add more specifics in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...