Thursday, September 24, 2015

Developing a Research Question

In this post, I will explore some current debates in the field of nutrition, and discuss some questions that will lead to finding more interesting debates.

"Tomato Nutrition Lab," (via WorldFoodScience).


People are always arguing about food! It makes sense, because it is a main factor in deciding our health. Some of the debates that are going on right now are GMOs, added hormones, diabetic nutrition, and gluten. With that being said, here are a few research questions that I would like to explore further:

1. What is the effect of Genetically Modified Organisms on the human body?
2. Is gluten good for people without celiac disease?
3. Why is dairy an essential part of today's diet, if our ancestors never consumed it before?
4. What is the impact of eating meat that is altered by added hormones?

I think that these are interesting research questions, because they all contain something that we all eat everyday. I am always interested in finding ways to improve my own diet, and staying away from harmful foods,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...