Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on my rough draft, as well as the process of peer-review.

"Fish in Water" (via PDPics). 


I peer-reviewed Jon and Carrie Belle.  Here is my review on Jon's, and here is my review on Carrie Belle's.

Jon reviewed my rough draft.

He shared a copy of my draft with comments, and I didn't get a review sheet filled out in my e-mail. He was encouraging about what I can add to my argument, and he also had some suggestions about the video which was helpful.

I think that just shooting the video will be the hardest. I had practiced and it was really hard not to mess-up. Having a video with a bunch of studders will take away from the information that I'm actually trying to present. I think that taking the time to take multiple takes of the video will be helpful.

I'm feeling pretty good about my project. I know that it will take a lot of work to get it perfect, and cooking the recipe will be a lot of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...