Thursday, November 5, 2015

Draft of Public Argument

In this blog post, I will provide a draft of my project 3. Since my final project will be a cooking video, my draft will be the script that I will follow in the video. This is because I will be making the recipe and shooting once in one day.

"Best Gadgets Cooking" (via Popsugar).  
Here is the link. Feel free to comment! My draft is simply my script for my video, which I will shoot next week. I feel comfortable with just the text-based draft because I am going to pretty much follow the script. The only thing that my peers won't see is the recipe demonstration, but I am fairly confident that it will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...