Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Revisiting My Writing Process

In this blog post, I will look back and reflect on some early blog posts in which I wrote about my writing habits.

"Unmotivated Pug," Olivia Wann (@nakedpugs via instagram).

After reading my first blog posts, I realized that I know myself pretty well. The way that I do things may change a bit from time to time, but old habits die hard! I still focus most of my energy on the drafting process as opposed to being a heavy reviser (I'm more of a planner). As for my calendar, I read about how in  the beginning of the year I hated my job, and it took up a lot of time. Big surprise- I quit! I love my new job, and have been doing a lot better at managing homework time because I work more reasonable hours. I have been putting some things before homework this semester, but I still get my homework done! I have turned in a few late assignments, but it happens. I think its more important than anything to find a balance. If you're freaking out over assignments and loosing sleep, you're just not doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In this blog post, I will reflect on the feedback provided by my peers on my final project. I reviewed  Grace's  letter and  Aaron's...